Saturday, January 29, 2011

The World

A strong desire of mine has been to travel the planet and visit all the amazing places and learn their secrets. The birthplaces of great human beings, and of great stories and arts. I wish to see how to world unfolded, where everything began. Knowledge is power and experiences supply knowledge. Wisdom comes from knowledge... you see where this is heading? The ultimate goal is peace and understanding.

And to make this relevant to the blog, I would like to try all the beer I can get my hands on, especially where it is created!  Nobody said we couldn't have a little fun along the path to enlightenment... or maybe someone did, but that's a rule I am willing to turn a blind eye to.

Of course this is but one of many desires. My list is far too long to type out. I should probably get started marking things off!

    Stay awake for an entire lunar eclipse.
    Travel the world.
    Read all the great classics.
    Write a novel.
Wake up this morning.
    Attend the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan.
    Visit the worlds most amazing ruins.
    Discover Immorality.
    Become a martial arts master.
Eat Balut

And the list goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment