Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Good the Bad and the Whatever

Smoked some new cigars...

Graycliff Turbo
Medium-Full
Sweet Cedar, Earth
Evolves at nub to full-bodied spice

Probably one of the best cigars I have had to this point. Smoked a good medium body for quite a while, and kept my palette interested long enough to actually smoke it to almost nothing (and this is a fatty-60). As I closed in on the nub, I really started getting tons of spice and rich earthy flavors that made my evening. Great cigar! 


Patel Cargo
Mild-Medium (supposedly)
Tobacco, Earth

Have to say, even though it did not get bad reviews, I really just did not enjoy this stick. It was mild, which is not a bad thing, but pretty much did not evolve while I smoked it. Don't get me wrong... I am still a beginner cigar smoker but I know what tastes worth buying, and this one was too expensive for what I got at around $5.00 a stick. I have had worse, but this ranks in the bottom.



El Mejor Emerald
Medium-Full 
Spices and Tobacco

This was a weird cigar, with its shaggy bottom which was somewhat easier to light than I thought it was going to be. The flavors really were robust, and a bit one sided. I never really got past the cedar taste even though most reviews say you will. Lots of just straight tobacco which is fine considering I only paid $2.00 for this stick. I would say it was worth it, but any more than that is not a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment