Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adventures in Beerland

I once encountered an Ostrich who claimed to be king of all ostriches. I doubted him so I asked, "If you are king, then where is your crown?" 

He then proceeded to pull a crown out but could not since he had no thumbs. With the flick of his head (and a mighty flick it was) a group of possessed meerkats in robes appeared and pulled his crown out from under his wing. They then placed it on his head, and the sight was magnificent!

Meerkat Follower
Never before had I seen such a powerful looking (and angry) ostrich!

The King of all Ostriches
The king spoke,"Do you believe me now human peasant?!" so I returned,"Yes your majesty! Allow me to create you a stein fit for royalty!"

He responded,"Very well, but if it does not fit my description of perfection, then consider yourself dead!"

After hours of work I presented him with the stein, which was later fittingly named the Stein of Power. After a few moments of looking at the stein which lay at his feet he bellowed,"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I cannot open the stein without thumbs! Obviously, human peasant, this stein is not perfect."

The Kings hate filled look of disgust
I hauled ass and managed to escape just in time to see a giant explosion and chunks of ostrich all over the road behind me.

Little did the Ostrich King know, I planted C4 inside the stein. 

That is the story of how I became known as...

Slayer of the Ostrich King

2 comments: