Saturday, January 22, 2011

Unconventional but interesting

Oskar Blues, for myself, was one of the first to bring craft beers to the wide world of cans. I was dumbfounded to find a bad ass scotch ale named Old Chub in an aluminum cylinder. Nonetheless it turned out to be a great idea. Now a ton of craft brews are showing up here in Houston that are brewed in cans. I personally love the idea of having the craft can available because it means that I can be more lazy. Open, drink, crush, trash. No more dirty glasses! Which means no more dish mountain in the sink! Which means I can do ANYTHING I WANT! 

The free time I have accumulated by drinking from cans has the potential of being time that I can use to actually be productive! It could make me a better person! It could most definitely give me control of the elements and I could potentially be a GOD among men!! 

Alas, I use this free time to think of all the things I could do instead of actually doing them, but it works for me.

The Oskar Blues cans have a strange circle on the back of each can that has little dots which strongly resemble a metal mesh. I have recently been informed that the cans are altered slightly then used as pipes to smoke, uh of course, tobacco. Seems practical right?
Makes use of the three big R's. After all I am one of the biggest conversationalists around. HAHAHA. Just kidding, but it can't hurt to try I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment