Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tobacco sticks

I am somewhat of a newcomer to the cigar world. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed a cigar or two when celebration was imminent, but never really got into it.

Recently I received a super bad ass desktop humidor as a gift, and just had to fill it.

I bought a ton of supreme cigars and started smoking them to try to grasp what it is all about.
Reading a little Isaac Asimov while smoking a nice cigar is therapeutic to the soul.

I have indulged a bit on a good variety of cigars but am still only a guppy when it comes to cigar knowledge. I enjoy Medium to Full bodied cigars, and am not afraid of a little cigar buzz. So far my two favorite cigars have been the Padilla special release torpedo (silky and rich) and the Graycliff turbo (medium to full as you progress to the nub). Both bad ass and worth buying.

Not much of an introduction but more from the Cigar portion of my life will at some point seep onto these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment