Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So far...

As per request I am going to supply a list of home-brews that we have already completed from first to most recent.


  1. Black Ale - simple yet way too over malted
  2. Pale Ale - perfectly constructed to give the most amazing flavor consistency we ever tasted in a home-brew!... (even though it was only our second)
  3. Kvass - a complete failure, the only word to describe this was... idiotic. Check previous posts to read about the incident.
  4. Brown, Hefeweizen blend - save open top fermentation for the country.
  5. Berliner-Weiss - Nice sour wheat. I only enjoyed the flavor once I realized it was SUPPOSED to be sour.
  6. Malt Liquor - Just our goofy name for what turned out to be a bad ass Belgian brown style, if not something even more amazing than a simple Belgian brown...
  7. The three Pilsners - Three pilsners we have brewed using unique combinations of hops and yeast. We will see what the result is....!
As far as I can remember that is it. If I forgot anything I will list it later.

There are many more to be born, I just need the right incantation... i mean ingredients and time... hmmm...

Kanpai!

No comments:

Post a Comment