Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beer and Muslim Pirate radios.

Although not completely relevant, I had a strange incident occur last night. After a long day at work I decided to go plug my bass guitar in and jam (something which I have not done in a very long time). I had a few drinks with my buddy ol' pal before this and was feeling relaxed and ready to slappa da bass.

Halfway through plugging in my bass to the amp I hear voices. I at first thought I was hearing voices from beyond; That quite possibly my guitar was possessed by the netherworld. As it turned out, I was picking up some punks pirate radio. All I hear is some kid (college or late high school) complaining about how he is discriminated against for being Muslim.

Immediately after this I hear some very vocal music from that region of the world. Nothing really that strange I guess, but worth mentioning.

In the end, I guess I learned one thing...

Amazing and bizarre things happen when beer and music entwine!!!

Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I usually hear tejano music. But maybe it is just the tequila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably! However I don't drink anything but the most metal of drinks. Therefore I should hear something other than Arabic music right?

    ReplyDelete