Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Budweiser Select 55 Challenge!

Hey everybody! I have a fantastic idea!


Let's all drink Budweiser Select 55 from now on because it has lower calories and still is full of flavor! DON'T MIND THE FLAVOR BEING FECES!


Seriously though here's something you may not know. When you sacrifice calories in a beer, especially a domestic big name brand (Bud Select 55, MGD 64, etc) you are also sacrificing alcohol content. 


You may think you are being good to yourself, but if your end-goal is to get a buzz, it won't happen by cutting calories. 


I decided to take the challenge, bought an 18 pack of Bud Select 55 cans, and just starting drinking. To not be completely useless I barbecued some pork flanks while I was at it. 


The results were as follows:

1 Select 55 - Felt full
2 Select 55's - Started feeling it enter my bladder
3 Select 55's - Emptied my bladder
4 Select 55's - Felt full again
5 Select 55's - Ignored the pain that my belt was causing and kept drinking.
6 Select 55's - Felt something that seemed almost like a beer buzz.
7 Select 55's - Went pee again and lost the buzz.
8 Select 55's - Breakthrough! An actual miniature buzz!

By this time however I was so full of light beer that I thought i was going to vomit.


So unless you  have a VERY low alcohol tolerance, or just want to drink beer to clean your kidneys, Select 55 may not be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment