Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trinidad

I enjoyed tonight a Trinidad Fundadores from Habana Cuba. 


Trinidad Fundadores pack of 5 cigars Cuban cigar


This cigar was top notch for sure. I find again and again that the Cuban cigars are really enjoyable, but can easily be matched by cigars from Honduras, Dominican Republic or Nicaragua. This one was different however. Running at about $20 a stick I assumed it would taste pretty amazing.


I was immediately surprised by the creaminess of this cigar. It enveloped my mouth and lasted the entire time. Quite a bit of chocolate, and good hints of coffee. Towards the nub of this cigar it began tasting a little more earthy but still kept the easy smoking feel.


Quite pleased with it and would love to buy more, if I can get my hands on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment