Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Simple Questionnaire

Just wanted to throw a few questions to anyone reading my blog, so please if you have time answer these or suffer the consequences. Just kidding! No but really, do it or pay... please!


1) Would tabs to distinguish posts between Beer and Cigar posts improve the blog?


2) Which posts do you desire most:


     a) Quirky, just for fun, posts.
     b) Informational posts
     c) Reviews of Beers, Cigars, Locations etc.


3) Would you like to see more external links, to send you to check out some of the things I am talking about, in the posts?


4) Would you give me all your money?


and finally, if you can think of anything to improve the blog I would like to know it. Be brutal, and honest, and brutal because without criticism I will never improve it!


Thanks very little! I mean, a lot!...

2 comments:

  1. 1. Tabs would be cool
    2. All but remember option A sets you apart
    3. Sure
    4. No

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Tabs
    2 C
    3 yes
    4 If I had your money I would throw mine away ;)

    ReplyDelete