Monday, May 9, 2011

Kristoff Ligero Review

Kristoff Ligero Criollo Robusto

I went to an event at Cigar Cigar! in Sugar Land Town Center last week that was open to the public. It was a blast. Not many people were there all at once but the flow of bodies was steady. Kristoff was the cigar event of the evening and I purchased one of the Ligero's while enjoying free beer (Sam Adams) and live music.

The cigar was pretty damn tasty. Started off a medium body with a small amount of sweet cedar, but as the burn progressed I was overcome with tastes of leather and the cedar grew stronger until I was finished with the stick. Pretty amazing to find a cigar that evolves until the very end. 

The draw was fantastic and the cigar tightly wrapped, but toward the end I had trouble with tunneling, probably just from the fact that the cigars were laid out on a table for easy access and were a little off. 

One of the better cigars I have had, and I prefer medium-full bodied cigars.


"A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke."
Rudyard Kipling

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree. It is one heck of a cigar! Thanks for the hookup!

    ReplyDelete