Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time and Place

Something I have always believed is that there is a time and place for every beer, and as much as I do not enjoy cheap light beers, I do not condemn them for what they are.


What was the most enjoyable light drinking beer right before/after turning 21? The cheapest of course. Keystone, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Natural Light... All cheap enough a college student could afford them with the money they scraped off the bus floor.


On the beach, while relaxing in the sun and feeling the breeze on your skin, Central and South American beers do the trick. I have never been a fan of Corona, but I will easily pop a few tops if I am in the right environment!


While on a ski trip or in a cold environment, a good old stout or porter will warm you right up, even if you don't usually drink beer that dark and heavy.

Do not condemn all beers because you do not like them, because in the right situation, you may find yourself drinking those same beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment