Monday, January 2, 2012

Xikar HC Salomon Limitado review

I have had quite a few cigars, and thought I knew what a well made cigar was.

I was proven wrong after witnessing the wonders of Xikar HC Salomon Limitado. Don't get me wrong... the other amazing cigars I have had in the past WERE amazing, but so far nothing compares to this gem.

I had no idea when i was buying it that it was a limited release, nor did I think twice at paying ten bucks for this cigar (I had enjoyed other Xikar HC's in the past), but when I tell you that after an hour and a half of delicious chocolate notes from a medium-bodied cigar I was sold.

I had not even hit the halfway point at an hour, and at that point knew what quality was.

If you can find one of these little beauties, and like a medium to full bodied cigar that is extremely well-made, don't think twice about snagging it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment